lazy day.
Slept in, sore throat, Tim Hortons, Tony Danza, bank, blog... that's my day.
FYI, Tony Danza's show sucks... he kinda sucks too...
I'm excited about BSD... I have to teach, so no beer gardens, not that I woudl've got anyways.... i really hope that it's nice, we're going to have a BBQ adn then I think we're headed to the Whiskey, anyone reading should come, it'll be fun.
Our football and soccer teams have been formed!!! We're still missing one girl for the football team, and 2 girls for teh soccer team.... soccer can always have more players anyways, so if you are interestd, it's still not too late!
FYI, Tony Danza's show sucks... he kinda sucks too...
I'm excited about BSD... I have to teach, so no beer gardens, not that I woudl've got anyways.... i really hope that it's nice, we're going to have a BBQ adn then I think we're headed to the Whiskey, anyone reading should come, it'll be fun.
Our football and soccer teams have been formed!!! We're still missing one girl for the football team, and 2 girls for teh soccer team.... soccer can always have more players anyways, so if you are interestd, it's still not too late!


1 Comments:
At 12:04 PM,
Havok said…
i thought everyday was a "lazy day" for you...:P
Post a Comment
<< Home