jaxsta's

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Today I feel like...

... tanning... except in Calgary it's kinda weird to tan... I feel like a beach... I feel like Hawaii... instead, I will go fishing... Dad said that he went yesterday with my oldest aunt, and they didn't even get a single bite... we'll see how I do.

Had trouble sleeping last night... I seem to always be wide awake after sports... WAtched Robin Hood Prince of Thieves before going to bed until 2ish, and then was up early this morning at 8:30... weird that I can't sleep in.

Surprisingly, I haven't been sore at all since playing... soccer still seems to be an embarassing event for me, so if you want to see me make a fool of myself chasing after the ball only to miss kicking the thing, due to lack of hand-eye coordination... now is the time. Our next game in Tuesday at 7.

Anyone up for sports on Saturday after the hike? I won't be at the hike cuz I have my piano students coming over in the morning but can meet up wtih you guys after... Sarah, if yo'ure reading this, call me because I keep missing you since you are working during the days, adn then I work in the evenings, and then I forget to call you after...

5 Comments:

  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger jbong said…

    hey. no my mark isnt up yet. BUT...my friend who took her exam like 2 days after me found out her mark online already! and she found out like...5 days after her exam!not even a week!

    so i checked mine ..but its not up yet. and its still not up:S

    strange. i dont know how my friend got hers so fast.

    but uh.yeah...:S ahhh! in a way i want to find out but in a way i dont. haha.

    maybe my mark is so horrible they cant post it hahaha oh dear...i can feel the crushing blow of the low low mark coming already...but the suspense is killing me... heh

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Geo said…

    Remember Jacklyn. Get Jacksons soccer ball and whenever you have time. DON'T go fishing, cause that won't help you train for soccer or footbal... but instead, practace kicking the soccer ball against a wall and try to keep it in the air as long as possible. You Can Do It!

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Havok said…

    we'll be tired from the hike yo! :P or will we? hahah....i'm gamed if u r

     
  • At 1:17 AM, Blogger lings said…

    hike?! where you guys going?

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Havok said…

    prayer on the mountain top one hour away from us near canmore?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home