the day after yesterday
Up at 9 today... weird... having troubles sleeping in. Well, the recital went okay... lots of talking... most of my kids did okay... some had nervous breakdowns, but there's not much I can do about that. I decided that I'm very lucky to have the kids that I do, because they are very cute and hip, and usually don't smell... I guess as a whole, one could say that they are the upper class of kid society:P This morning I reap the benefits of the recital. I had 2 homemade cookies with my tea... one ginger snap and 1 oatmeal chocolate chip. YUM.
So today is the day that I have been looking forward to for the whole month... it's the day after the recital. AH! --- a sigh of relief... well, I guess the real day that I should look forward to is next thursday (the day after my piano exam), but I can't really because that's also the day that my parents get home... which means, no more house to myself and no more use of the tv. Now I really don't know what I'm going to do with my hours in the day.
So today is the day that I have been looking forward to for the whole month... it's the day after the recital. AH! --- a sigh of relief... well, I guess the real day that I should look forward to is next thursday (the day after my piano exam), but I can't really because that's also the day that my parents get home... which means, no more house to myself and no more use of the tv. Now I really don't know what I'm going to do with my hours in the day.


3 Comments:
At 10:28 AM,
Geo said…
Looks like your parents planned it out perfectly. Back home just as your exam finishes up. :P
At 10:30 AM,
Havok said…
you have something against stinky kids?!?! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!!
At 5:31 PM,
Jonny said…
Hey Jacklyn, I got a gig this Thursday evening. There's more info on my blog, try and make it out!!
Post a Comment
<< Home