the color yellow.
Well, it's that time of year again... our lawn always looks so ugly beside the neighbours... mostly because they take extra care of their's, and we dont' take care of ours at all... bad combination. I will attempt to keep up a little this summer though...
1st Lawn Cutting of the Year: May 11, 2005
I hope there are no bugs out.
Smell ya later, or as Dick would say... "I am going to cut some grasses now!"
1st Lawn Cutting of the Year: May 11, 2005
I hope there are no bugs out.
Smell ya later, or as Dick would say... "I am going to cut some grasses now!"


2 Comments:
At 6:08 PM,
Geo said…
So which one was it?? A? B? C? or D?
At 9:04 PM,
Havok said…
yeah which was it?...or was the whole thing a sham?
Post a Comment
<< Home