jaxsta's

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

scratched.

scratched... not from a cat... from a rock. Went snorkeling and saw some of the "neat-est" (teacher talk) fishy wishy's.... they were neat-o. Tomorrow I'm going to snorkeling again but to a better place. We'll bring our underwater camera. Also going to a luau tmw. You guys know what a luau is? Yeah, either do I... I'll know after tmw though.

True of False? Jacklyn likes peanut butter?

4 Comments:

  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jacklyn does NOT like peanut butter!... am i right??!??!

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Havok said…

    i think it's false; i think like sarah....when have you ever brought PB to school? oh wait! maybe with your PB and HAM sandwich?!?! WAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    when did you ever start reading psychology text books?? and when did you ever make decisions that made sense?? haha

    I think she does not like peanut butter eather... cause she wouldn't be asking unless she hated it. :P

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    Hmmm... peanut butter and banana sandwiches... havn't had that for such a long time. But they are so good. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home