Man, Geo...
Man, who else thinks that Geo has way too much spare time on his hands? Maybe you should start studying for finals or something??? I don't know, just a thought :)
Walmart and SAfeway are open 24 hours here... so Jon and Linda are out buying groceries... I am home cuz I am sick. My nose is in pain, and though I spent the day at the beach, I still have a kleenex box that I had to carry around with me. I hate being sick, I think that the amount of times that I have been sick just this year probably exceeds the amount of times that I have been sick in my entire life... well, maybe that it an over-estimation, but you get what I mean. Just count that last sentence as being a lie, just like every last sentence that Kingston says is false... Oh crap, now it's the 3rd last sentence. Now the 4th... arg, there is no beating the system! I must end the insanity here!!! (5th, yes, count it was 5th last sentence as a lie... keeping in mind the number one rule for blogging... anything in brackets doesn't count as a sentence...)
(YES! I beat the system!)
Mahalo!
(Oh crap, just ruined it again...)
Walmart and SAfeway are open 24 hours here... so Jon and Linda are out buying groceries... I am home cuz I am sick. My nose is in pain, and though I spent the day at the beach, I still have a kleenex box that I had to carry around with me. I hate being sick, I think that the amount of times that I have been sick just this year probably exceeds the amount of times that I have been sick in my entire life... well, maybe that it an over-estimation, but you get what I mean. Just count that last sentence as being a lie, just like every last sentence that Kingston says is false... Oh crap, now it's the 3rd last sentence. Now the 4th... arg, there is no beating the system! I must end the insanity here!!! (5th, yes, count it was 5th last sentence as a lie... keeping in mind the number one rule for blogging... anything in brackets doesn't count as a sentence...)
(YES! I beat the system!)
Mahalo!
(Oh crap, just ruined it again...)


3 Comments:
At 1:53 AM,
Geo said…
Oooh... a title of a blog with my name in it. I feel special now. Now I don't feel like one of those 'stinky' kids. :P
and I am studying... but it's just so boring... and Jen Bong made me have no dinner last night while studying... cause Subway closed before I could get there... sigh... no sweet onion chicken teriyaki for me...
At 9:34 PM,
Havok said…
The last sentence of what I say isn't ALWAYS a lie...it MAY BE a sentence, but it may be a word or even a series of words......but it isn't ALWAYS a sentence :P
At 10:14 PM,
Anonymous said…
Milton is weird :)
Post a Comment
<< Home