itchy belly
I woke up with an itchy belly and was scratching, scratching, scratching... turns out I got sunburn on my belly too... not as bad as my back, but just enough to cause a bit of itch.
Today we're just going to do the same thing, cuz we gotta be back at home by 5pm since that's what Linda gets home. It's already 12pm... I slept until 11am :) Mmmmm.... here is an interesting thing to know. If you don't like your food mixing on your plate, maybe Hawaii (answer to your question Jonwong) is not the place for you... it seems that they just plop all of their food on one plate and that's it.
Oh, and if anyone's wondering, lays is actually spelt leis.
Today we're just going to do the same thing, cuz we gotta be back at home by 5pm since that's what Linda gets home. It's already 12pm... I slept until 11am :) Mmmmm.... here is an interesting thing to know. If you don't like your food mixing on your plate, maybe Hawaii (answer to your question Jonwong) is not the place for you... it seems that they just plop all of their food on one plate and that's it.
Oh, and if anyone's wondering, lays is actually spelt leis.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home