Canadian Girl Wounded in Surfing Accident
Peanut butter is yucky... and what's worse than peanut butter is mixing it with bananas and ruining the taste of the bananas.
I went snorkeling again and went further out cuz I wore a bright orange life jacket... that's the only way I was willing to go in... it as a very cool experience, but one that I won't do again. I also found out that I have heart problems and that I hyper ventilate very easily when it comes to water.
Well, I tried surfing today, for a whole 5 minutes and came out with a war wound. I took a pic of it, but can't post it right now... it revisits emotions that I'm not quite ready to revisit yet... (that or it's just inconvenient to upload the picture right now). When was the last time I got hurt? I can't even remember because I am invinsible..... errr... except when it comes to water.
Today is SPAM DAY in Waikiki... a celebration of Spam... imagine that eh? The street was blocked off and tons of booths were set up. Here's the question for today: Does Jacklyn like spam???
I went snorkeling again and went further out cuz I wore a bright orange life jacket... that's the only way I was willing to go in... it as a very cool experience, but one that I won't do again. I also found out that I have heart problems and that I hyper ventilate very easily when it comes to water.
Well, I tried surfing today, for a whole 5 minutes and came out with a war wound. I took a pic of it, but can't post it right now... it revisits emotions that I'm not quite ready to revisit yet... (that or it's just inconvenient to upload the picture right now). When was the last time I got hurt? I can't even remember because I am invinsible..... errr... except when it comes to water.
Today is SPAM DAY in Waikiki... a celebration of Spam... imagine that eh? The street was blocked off and tons of booths were set up. Here's the question for today: Does Jacklyn like spam???


2 Comments:
At 11:23 PM,
Geo said…
jacklyn no like spam, am right I?
Look, I write after Dick on you're comments
At 12:37 AM,
Havok said…
u don't like ham so why would u like spam? if u did, i'd call u nutso
Post a Comment
<< Home