The Great Moose Adventure...
I was part of it, but not the star, so you'll have to visit Drew's page to find out about the awful, awful thing that happened yesterday while we were cleaning my back yard... utter disgust... look for the title "The Great Moose Adventure".
On another note, our lawn is so ugly... front and back. I got a blister from raking out 1/50th of the dead grass yesterday.
Last night we had a family barbeque with Jenny and Andrew. But then we decided to invite Sam, SArah and Leo, so I guess it ended up becoming an extended family barbeque. It was pretty yummy. I had been looking forward to it for the whole week, so was a little disappointed about the clouds and the moose ordeal... none-the-less, it was still good. The boys cooked all the food and we had mango ice cream cake for dessert. The best part was, the boys even cleaned up outside... but the dishes are still in the sink :(
Oh, and the answer was B. Emma invited me to her house, and when I said I couldn't go, she assured me that her parents weren't going to be home to try to get me to change my mind.
On another note, our lawn is so ugly... front and back. I got a blister from raking out 1/50th of the dead grass yesterday.
Last night we had a family barbeque with Jenny and Andrew. But then we decided to invite Sam, SArah and Leo, so I guess it ended up becoming an extended family barbeque. It was pretty yummy. I had been looking forward to it for the whole week, so was a little disappointed about the clouds and the moose ordeal... none-the-less, it was still good. The boys cooked all the food and we had mango ice cream cake for dessert. The best part was, the boys even cleaned up outside... but the dishes are still in the sink :(
Oh, and the answer was B. Emma invited me to her house, and when I said I couldn't go, she assured me that her parents weren't going to be home to try to get me to change my mind.


5 Comments:
At 11:40 AM,
Havok said…
the answer was disappointing. it's almost as if there was no reason to post that m/c question... :(
At 7:59 PM,
jaxsta said…
ouch! you're not invited to my house anymore.
At 10:57 AM,
Havok said…
i take it back, I TAKE IT BACK!!!! :(
At 10:29 AM,
Geo said…
B eh? Interesting how you came up with the other 3 choices then. :P
At 5:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
what else do you find "interesting "about her??
Post a Comment
<< Home