time...
Nothing new to update on... we won finally won our first soccer game last night... a good feeling. I hate losing. Yesterday was DVBS at Riley Park, and surprisingly I didn't tan... maybe my skin only tans to Hawaii's sun???
Apparently I've been doing some sort of sport for the past 7 days... doesn't feel like it though... I think it's the sun that makes me want to go outside, and take advantage of the weather.
So Drew and I went to the "Event coordinator" meeting today... it was 1.75 hours full or boring-ness. We basically went through some booklet full of what to do before the game, during the game, and after the game... how to read the permit for the field, and stuff like how important our role as event coordinator is, alongside with naming off our sponsors. Good thing there were 2 summaries at the end that took a long time, cuz I don't know what I would've done with the rest of my evening if the meeting were any shorter. Oh well, I got a red t-shirt out of it... now I'm looking forward to Sat.... but kinda not too... I think I really enjoyed soccer more when it was just me and Jenny cuz our skill level is about the same, and I didn't have to always sub just cuz I thought the other girls could do a better job out there.
Tomorrow is the Science Centre... man, I'm not looking forward to having to keep track of all my kids at different stations...
Apparently I've been doing some sort of sport for the past 7 days... doesn't feel like it though... I think it's the sun that makes me want to go outside, and take advantage of the weather.
So Drew and I went to the "Event coordinator" meeting today... it was 1.75 hours full or boring-ness. We basically went through some booklet full of what to do before the game, during the game, and after the game... how to read the permit for the field, and stuff like how important our role as event coordinator is, alongside with naming off our sponsors. Good thing there were 2 summaries at the end that took a long time, cuz I don't know what I would've done with the rest of my evening if the meeting were any shorter. Oh well, I got a red t-shirt out of it... now I'm looking forward to Sat.... but kinda not too... I think I really enjoyed soccer more when it was just me and Jenny cuz our skill level is about the same, and I didn't have to always sub just cuz I thought the other girls could do a better job out there.
Tomorrow is the Science Centre... man, I'm not looking forward to having to keep track of all my kids at different stations...


2 Comments:
At 7:50 AM,
Geo said…
Have some pride when you play soccer then. Who cares if they are better than you are. Go out there and prove to them that you can play as well. :P We need you to be more competitive, more agressive. be MEAN!! GRRRR
At 8:34 AM,
Jonny said…
Or, you can carry a wrench in your pants. And if they fall out, just explain that it's very reasonable for having a wrench, since your a mechanic.
In any case, any of your teammates who don't feel confident in their soccer abilities should carry a blunt object that can be used as a deterrent, or even as a weapon in extreme cases.
If you want to play honorably though... I suggest meditating, and boning up on your Shaolin techniques.
Post a Comment
<< Home