jaxsta's

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Walmart till 11

Good thing Walmart is open until 11pm now. I went shopping again after finishing teaching at 9. I almost 2 hours to shop. I shopped and I shopped... then I started to get really grumpy cuz I just want to get good presents for people, but yet I can't find anything that suites any of the people that I'm shopping for. Eventually, I found two items. One for Jackson, and one for Elijah. Everyone else??? I'm still looking.. At least you know that if you get a Christmas present this year, it's really thoughtful... even if it really sucks, entertain me by acting like you really really like it, cuz I'm literally getting stressed out about it... I seriously have noone else done. This is awful.

On a brighter note, back when horse racing was popular, Andrew and I also wanted to be popular. The first horse we bred was called Wallace, named after one of the guys that we played basketball with on Fridays in 3rd year, when Drew was always trying to show off to me. (I wasn't impressed... he is more clumsy than anything else... but don't tell him I said that.) Wallace was our default baby. He only won a few of the races and wasn't very fast, cuz we had no clue what we were doing.

AFter we decided that Wallace wasn't good enough, we decided to have another horse. We made Wallace the sire, and picked another computer horse as the dam (pronounced dame) and made them get it on together, hoping that the new horse to be faster. Unfortunately, when the horse came out, it was a girl, and not a boy... and we all know that boys are better than girls (except for when it comes to being smart). In great disappointment I blurted out "AH!--- it's a stupid girl!" So we named her Stupid Girl. Stupid Girl was pretty stupid, but luckily had experienced trainers. She won many games and ended up ranking second of all time horses... but all horses have an end to their career and she started to get old. We decided to have another horse.

It was a girl. At first I was disappointed, but then I saw the faun, and thought she was okay looking... not ugly like Stupid Girl was. Her name was Magical Mandy. She sure was magical. She placed 2nd in her first race. I think this is when I started to get a bit tired of racing... You know, all trainers need a break. It was time for my break. That's where it ended...

About a month later, Drew and I had a celebration of some sort.... something where he was supposed to get me something. Anyways, he ended up getting me a new horse. And he knew how much I wanted a boy horse, so that's what he got. He also knew that I really wanted a "special" horse, but he's not that good... we ALL wanted the special horses. So, back to the boy. He was named Pal. He was the best horse ever... He won all of his races... every single one! Well, he only got raced once, but still. I suppose it was a nice gesture from Drew. I mean, how is he supposed to know that the fade had passed? I guess he can't really help it that I'm alwyas two steps ahead of him.

Hmm... I wonder if this blog is as long and boring to read as when I read JAckson's :) Well, here's something to counteract that...




And for all those who know how much I enjoy the Lion King...

6 Comments:

  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Leo said…

    hahaha...

    I should have went to Wal-Mart with you...

    instead I sat at home, watching TV....hehehe

    George Lopez is pretty funny...

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger Havok said…

    man, that last pic is really gross lol...nice work! :)

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Havok said…

    Lol...I remember seeing you and Andy so excited about breeding but then when it turned out to be a girl, you had that look on your face...you know..the annoyed one...or the unimpressed one...hehe..priceless! :)

    oh and that's right, I looked at your pics first, made a comment, then read your blog entry...that was boering...except for the mental images it created of your annoyed look.... :)

     
  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    Ah, good ol wal-mart. Ended up shopping there for an hour tonight as well... and then they said... dear shoppers, it is now quater to eleven, please hurry up and get the **** out of here so we can get home or we'll come beat you up and blame it on your supposed shopping rage. Actually, they just said please head towards the cashiers at this moment. But oh well, I only have about 4 or so people left to do, so I'm happy. :P

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    milty is funny.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    funny looking

     

Post a Comment

<< Home