jaxsta's

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

blank thoughts

HAHA... when I came on to update blog today, I saw 1 comment from my first post yesterday. I thought to myself, that's gotta be Geo. SEcondly, if you were a good brother, you would tell me about Blog Awareness Week 1 year in advance so I could start preparing and training for it.

Bad lessons today... either I'm just emotional or I'm just not in the mood to repeat myself ten thousand times to students who seems to never listen, and parents who seem to like telling me that their children are practicing. Yep, I believe them...

Hmm... something funny from today... *scratching my head* Nope, nothing funny...

10:09. Time for bed. Exhausted.

P.S. Philip smells. HAHAHA!!!
P.P.S. I only write this because I know that he is one of those blog spies...

4 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blog Spy? Please... Why would I want to read up on you anyways?? HAHA!... JK!

    I'm here because you told me to look and what the hec is blog awareness week?

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    12:44. Time for bed.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Leo said…

    Philip used to have a blog...

    but then his site went down...

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    Not much of a blog. He updated it what?? twice a year?

    And he always said that his photos section would be coming soon, but it never came, sheesh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home