jaxsta's

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Tmw's the big day...

Wow, I'm sure feeling the love... I felt the need to have to blog after reading all of those comments... no wonder Jackson came home yesterday and asked me if I had blogged. Phewffft!!! Where in the world am I going to find time to blog?

Tomorrow is the big day. We collected our material from the City today, and it turns out that Food Fare wrote a letter of "concern" to the City about parking conditions and said that there was no room for us. That is what we will be fighting tomorrow. Man, this world is filled with rage-filled-pessimistic-evicular-souled-take-joy-in-other-people-failing-mean people... yes, they are worse than I am!!!

On the brighter side of things, my partner teacher seems to be quite happy with my work at my practicum. He even got my prof to be onside with me. The other day, she offered me a letter of reference... Man, it's weird, cuz usually only the "good" suck-up-brown-nosing-butt-kissing-ugly-faced people make "friends" with the prof. I have definitely not done that... But I think my prof is getting scared of evals coming up, so she's trying to win brownie points with all the students.

No funny student stories this time... no whiskers, no nothing... sorry, dudes! Now, if you excuse me, it's 30 minutes past my usual bedtime, and I think I'm getting sick :(

4 Comments:

  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Jonny said…

    First comment!

    Now... what was your blog about?

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    rage-filled-pessimistic-evicular-souled-take-joy-in-other-people-failing-mean people...

    so what part of that does NOT describe you? :P

    but welcome back to the blogging world, ha

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Havok said…

    I've gone by your studio the past few days...it's looking nice! I like the big sign with your cell number on it....619-8115! :P I know it by heart-really, I do... :)

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey there grlie girl,

    No worries you are in the home stretch. You can do it and you will with the Grace that God has given you. Hey and everyone else, she is not evil just misunderstood. Love you! Pastor Kat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home