jaxsta's

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I murdered someone...

... it was my partner teacher. The thought only crossed my mind for a split second, but a single thought of sin is still a sin. Here's what happened: He made me cut these stupid tennis balls with a carpenter's knife and there was probably about 40 tennis balls that he wanted me to make a slit in. It was retarded! Eventually my hand was in pain and I saw his coffee mug out on the table. I looked around the room was thinking of what I could use to poison his drink. Then I would never have to return again.... then I snapped out of it. I didn't want to go to jail.

The past few days have been awful. My dad has been out everyday doing the studio stuff, and I feel bad cuz now he's sick and I can't do anythign since I'm all tied up too... I didn't even know he was sick cuz I havent seen him for the past few days. I'm up and out by 8, stay at school until 4:45, get home at 4:50, shove some food down my throat as fast as I can, teach 5-9, do more business, and that's the day. Tomorrow is worse. I have to stay at school for "meet the teacher" night until 9 (they warn me that it might be later than that). The thought of poisoning his drink comes into mind again...

5 Comments:

  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Havok said…

    dang, i think i am starting to hate this education program myself; what did i get myself into?!

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Cucumberslices said…

    You won't go to jail if you don't get caught. But I think you writing down your contemplations could be grounds for 1st degree.....

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Dang, I really like it! :)

    But more than that, I LOVE the school they placed me at!!

    P.S. I think Alex has a serious point.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    Yeah... now all somebody else has to do is go poison his drink... and you'd be prime suspect number one... dum dum dum...

    but anyways...
    why do you have to cut slits into tennis balls?

    maybe you guys should have gone to UofA for education. I've heard NOTHING bad whatsoever from everybody I've met that is in Education up there. Everything is a positive. :P

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Jonny said…

    lol! You have a good brother

     

Post a Comment

<< Home