jaxsta's

Monday, August 22, 2005

upset :(

Well, to my dismay, the spam-bloggers have found me. I found 6 spam comments from yesterday's post... I think I'm gonna hafta add the word verification to my blog... I'd rather that, then to have a bunch of spam on my blog... sorry for the inconvenience folks.

Yesterday catching the ants were harder than we thought it'd be. Man, these north ants are weird... they must be part of the Mah family. They were vicious... we had a really hard time catching them, and then putting them in the ant farm, and then lifting the lid again to put another in without freeing the others... it was hard work... the worse part was that when we got back from dinner, over half the ants were dead... they had all been fighting, and we stuck a queen ant in there just so we could watch what she would do, and yeah, let's just say, she probably didn't like the other ants too much. So philip says that he's going to clean the thing out again, and we'll put new ants in there... better ants... like south ants.

On other news, I have 3 out of 10 fingers injured. And yes, they were wrecked before the game even started... but no worries, cuz I dropped my first 4 balls today, and 2 of them were straight at me... *sigh* Good thing the rest of the team is good enough to make up for my lack of skill. We won 26 points ahead of them, and were close to mercy-ing them for almost half the game, but just couldn't get that conversion. Nevertheless, WE'RE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS! We'll be playing the 4th team in the league in semi-fianls, and if we win that one, then we'll be in the finals. There's a good chance that we'll be playing the 1 team that we lost against, so I've gotta get practicing. Anyone up for some football? ;P

3 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM, Blogger Geo said…

    North ants may be weird like the Mah's. But South ants smell like the Chans. :P

    There, I commented.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger jaxsta said…

    they must smell really nice then ;)

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Brown nosing early gets your brownie points? Should I join in on the smelling?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home