rolled
Yep, swollen ankle. I wish I could say that it was during a glorious play with the winning goal, but no... It was before the game even started and I wasn't even running that fast for the ball as someone passed it by me. I stopped abruptly and there went my ankle. Crack times three. I sat for a while, but once game time started, I was back on my feet... It was an awful game of running for me... I've never run so hard before... Man, I am getting competitive... I think it was the combined anger from the loss on Monday night football... but it was a frustrating game for me.
Took the kids to Lake Bonavista today for the afternoon. They went wild... and they wanted to stay for the whole evening too... unfortunately for them, I was starving and wanted to go home for dinner... They came over for pizza and a movie and then I drove them home.
I get the full day off tomorrow! YAY! I have lots of plans... Costco, Superstore, JesusExpo stuff, soccer game (yep, I'm still gonna play... but don't tell my mom cuz she said I'm not allowed to). I also anticipate lots of sleeping.
Now... off to Timmy's for that large double double steep tea!
Took the kids to Lake Bonavista today for the afternoon. They went wild... and they wanted to stay for the whole evening too... unfortunately for them, I was starving and wanted to go home for dinner... They came over for pizza and a movie and then I drove them home.
I get the full day off tomorrow! YAY! I have lots of plans... Costco, Superstore, JesusExpo stuff, soccer game (yep, I'm still gonna play... but don't tell my mom cuz she said I'm not allowed to). I also anticipate lots of sleeping.
Now... off to Timmy's for that large double double steep tea!


5 Comments:
At 11:16 PM,
Geo said…
Man, rolled ankles suck... I keep re-rolling my ankle every soccer game we play. It always feels fine when you walk or run... but once you turn hard or whatnot... it hurts so bad...
At 11:24 PM,
Kaili said…
Careful with the ankle Jacklyn. Happened to me once and from then on, I'm always trippin' every now and then. Take the week off sports and relax like me =)
At 6:35 AM,
Anonymous said…
I thought you are always trippin' every now and then because you are clumsy
At 8:27 AM,
Havok said…
chee, i wonder who "anonymous" is....who would be up at 5:35am; i wonder? :P
but in reference to your comment "anonymous"...ZING!!! I was thinking the same thing!! :)
At 2:33 PM,
lings said…
cracked x 3...doesn't sound good....so who are these kids u brought to the lake?!
Post a Comment
<< Home