jaxsta's

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I don't want to talk about it...

My dad agreed to take care of my 5 year old niece for the day/night... so on SUnday night I had a little sleepover of my own. Monday morning, I found her in my bed with me, with her arm on my neck and leg wrapped around mine. She's so cute!

The next night, Monday night... this was a wreck. I woke up in the middle of the night probably twenty times, and everytime I was thinking about football. When I finally did fall asleep for long enough, I dreamt a very violent dream. I dreamt that there was a very distorted, long man who was trying to kill an old woman. So me, and my 2 brothers went over to help her. Let's just say that I took my rage and frustration out on they old man... I woke up, not angry at our game anymore.

Now, for the part that I didn't want to talk about... We lost our game by 4 points... it was raining really hard for the first half of the game, and the other team just wasn't very nice. I got knocked over, and hit my head of the ground really hard along with a backwards roll... and a lot of the team got hard hits too.... their team claimed to have never touched us, and called a whole bunch of rules that we've never heard of. LEt's just say that they were rules that consisted of a whole lot of expressive language... Even their girls were lippy... I guess I can feel a little better knowing that they are massive giants with big butts though... Now, I'm just waiting for next year's season...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger Cucumberslices said…

    booo :(

    It was a good season though, and I can't wait to play next year! You and Andrew have to tell me all about this game when I come back.

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger jaxsta said…

    yeah, it's all your fault Alex... you weren't there to take us to the championship. Boo on you! ;P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home