jaxsta's

Friday, December 30, 2005

just a regular mellow day...

I bailed on my lunch plans with school friends this morning. I just wanted to lounge around the house... and I also need to get going on some of the studio stuff that I've been putting off lately.

The past few days have been good. Some much needed brainless hang-out time full of laughing at the mishaps of other people. Ah --- it relaxes me so much!

I think I want to go snowboarding on one of the weekdays between Jan 3-7. Anyone in?

5 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Havok said…

    me me me!!! maybe jon and crys too?! that would be awesome!

    ....so uh, how is that nose of yours? and the finger? :)

     
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Geo said…

    Ummm... I'll double-check with Friday. I'm starting to wonder if I can because it's already a 4-day week and it would look bad if I took a day off to go snowboarding, but I'll double-check.

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger Leo said…

    No...sorry can't, but someone can use my sunshine card if they want.

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    Yeah, definate no right now for me as well. So, somebody can use my sunshine card as well.

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    I call...

    I will toss in a pair of 178cm ski's with ski poles and size 8 skiboots... if Andrew allows, haha. Oh, and my ski goggles as well, you won't need a helmet as long as you don't try belly-flopping like Philip does.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home