Hello World
That was the first C++ program I ever programmed. The worst part is that I couldn't even get that to work and had to ask for help. Sad :( I actually like programming.
Today marks a good day. The day I blog again! But really, I never stopped. I just got too busy, and never found the time to get on. Today is different. Today, I have no piano students, no meetings, Drew is working, my TV is broken and I am really really REALLY tired of working.
Maybe we will go on the hike on Friday. I think we are going golfing on Monday too. It will be nice to have some down time... My body aches. Tonight I will go to sleep after I finish blogging. It's early, I know, but I feel really old.
Man, I'm beginning to feel like I'm sounding like Drew... this is bad. Before you know it, my next blog will start with... but seriously now folks...
Today marks a good day. The day I blog again! But really, I never stopped. I just got too busy, and never found the time to get on. Today is different. Today, I have no piano students, no meetings, Drew is working, my TV is broken and I am really really REALLY tired of working.
Maybe we will go on the hike on Friday. I think we are going golfing on Monday too. It will be nice to have some down time... My body aches. Tonight I will go to sleep after I finish blogging. It's early, I know, but I feel really old.
Man, I'm beginning to feel like I'm sounding like Drew... this is bad. Before you know it, my next blog will start with... but seriously now folks...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home