jaxsta's

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Looking for...

1. One female to play on our football team, Monday nights. STarting Apr 24. We're desperate!
2. One male, to play on our football team, Monday nights. STarting Apr 24. We're not so desperate, so preference will be given to good looking candidates ;P
3. Violin, guitar or piano teachers. You choose your hours, no experience necessary. STarting immediately.

Send resumes to:
jacklyn@piano-works.com

Thank-you!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    Do you really want blog creepers to be applying for a job position at your studio??

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Leo said…

    Is there a resume for the football players?? because I would like to see what it looks like...hahaha...

    and how much does it pay?? you know...to play football!! haha

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    You should call your football team...

    Football-Works

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Hey Xsta,

    What's the name and address to your studio? I get a few requests at work for teachers in your area. I don't mind referring :)

    You can email it over to me if you like.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home