jaxsta's

Saturday, February 18, 2006

uninvited...

Yesterday, when me and my mom were taking a nap, one of Ling's friends came over. She was making a "Ooo-Ooo" sound at the door for the longest time, and I was like, "What the heck! I'm trying to sleep." We had left the balcony door open to sleep, and it turns out that the stupid bird walked into the apartment, did it's business, and then decided to leave. What great friend's Ling has here...

In the meantime, my favourite restaurant here has gone down hill. They jacked up their price, which is not a good thing since the quality of their food is not the greatest. And we also went shopping yesterday, but I didn't buy much... it sucks being a teacher... I have to wear "teacher clothes" now. I can't wait until we go to the market... I am going to buy so many bathing suits!

I asked Linda if I could post some pics... I still have the ones from football and boarding of you guys... I'll try to get those up soon... and then maybe I'll post some of Hawaii too... then I'll let everyone buy Geo see them :)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    sheesh, thanks a bunch yo :P

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you + teacher clothes = horrified image....

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like to do my business in other peoples' homes too... mine are much stinkier than birds though :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home