jaxsta's

Thursday, February 09, 2006

long day...

I just went around to everyone's blogs... holy crap I'm behind!!! Everyone has been posting galore... even Drew! I have to catch up.

Well, today was another frustrating day that just made me want to turn off my brain for the rest of the day. But you probably don't want to hear about negative stuff, so let me think...

... I forgot to mention that last time I went snowboarding I saw Truman.
... I really don't like peanut butter or hamsters.
... Did anyone else notice that Kingston's link from Drew's page has a sad face?

... still thinking...

... Oh, I know!!!

So, you know all this talk about blog spies??? Well, I've decided to flush them out. For example... you know Ling Ling? Well, I think that she reads people's blogs as regularly as the rest of the blog spies... but she never posts comments... Bad girl! And Mr. Giggles... (yes, I know you are reading this.) Mr Giggles always talks to me about things that I haven't told him... where does he get this info from? MY BLOG!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    Well... Linda can't be exactly considered a blog spy, cause she actually went and got her own blog. Mr. Giggles, however, doesn't even bother joining our blogging community.

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Havok said…

    I noticed and I think I've said stuff about the sad face before (a long time ago), but I did not even get a response about it...I demand an explanation!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home