jaxsta's

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Defeated.

Have you ever lost at anything before? Well, today was the first time that I ever lost at anything in my entire life. It all started at din din time when my mom and I were eating at Golden Island restaurant and I started to play a game... with myself. I was really thirty and drinking a lot of tea so I decided to challenge me to finish the entire pot of tea by myself(my mom only drinks hot water). By the end of the meal I was full of tea and couldn't have anymore. I decided to weigh the teapot and it was pretty light so I thought maybe I was close to finishing. I finally looked in and HOLY-KA-GEEBERS! --- --- there was still over half the teapot left! What the crap?!?! So I lost at my own game to myself. How sad. Wait a second! Doesn't that mean that I won as well? hmmmm... Now I don't feel so bad because I actually won. Thanks for reading. I feel much better now.

* blog topic and language style influenced by Drew

9 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Havok said…

    Lol..do all people who are "thirty" drink lots of tea?!? :P

     
  • At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Admit it, you always lose. you just never admit it. That make you a loser or a dishonest person.

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who's raymond?

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who's anonymous?

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm raymond... Geoffrey's friend. I went to your church before.

     
  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    all you raymond wannabe out there need to shut the hell up, I am raymond callitri, i am a mind/behavior major, i study people's mind(blog). Apparently, this jaxsta's has really low
    self-esteem, and really sound pathetic to me. Whoever anonymous are need to step out and quit being a chicken.

     
  • At 7:41 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Apparently, this raymond, a mind/behaviour major, but only study blog, know not how to use plural in sentence. That make raymond english suck and sound like loser fob.

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am the true Raymond! ...and I am gay! Just like all other Raymonds of this world. -I mean just like all the other Raymond of this world.

    I am a high self esteemed, gay mind/behavior major who learned my English from the Taiwanese. -No wait! They use plurals too often! -I mean they use plural too often!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am anonymous #3! But I don't want to reveal my identity because I am a male and don't want your gay love. Do you have a minor is fudge packing?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home