plans fallen through
No boarding today :( I have to stay in Calgary to do "business stuff". No fun.
Ugh... school starts soon and today is my last day of official holidays. I am actually really dreading this semester lots... but I guess it's only a month before reading week and the beach for me... I'm missing 2 days of school to go to Hawaii, didn't want to, but there were no other flights coming back at the time that I wanted.
Last night went to watch Me, Mine and Ours at the cheap theatre. It was funny... I enjoyed it.
Going around the community posting ads up for new students for the studio today. Did that yesterday too. It's tiring and tedious, and a whole lot of time for so little area covered. I guess it's good exercise though? For some reason my abs are sore today... maybe from always having to get up and out of the car or something? HAHA.
Ugh... school starts soon and today is my last day of official holidays. I am actually really dreading this semester lots... but I guess it's only a month before reading week and the beach for me... I'm missing 2 days of school to go to Hawaii, didn't want to, but there were no other flights coming back at the time that I wanted.
Last night went to watch Me, Mine and Ours at the cheap theatre. It was funny... I enjoyed it.
Going around the community posting ads up for new students for the studio today. Did that yesterday too. It's tiring and tedious, and a whole lot of time for so little area covered. I guess it's good exercise though? For some reason my abs are sore today... maybe from always having to get up and out of the car or something? HAHA.


1 Comments:
At 12:45 AM,
Geo said…
And I thought you actually walked around your neighbourhood when you said it was good exercies, sure fooled me... should have known better. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home