retiring this year.
I'm retiring from snowboarding after I get my fourth free one... which will be one more time. I went yesterday, and the weather was good with really soft snow, but i think I'm getting bored of it. So, it is here that I will announce my retirement from snowboarding.
Today was headache. I hate having to think. Studio is giving me headache. I can't wait until we get everything settled in for good.
P.S. Anyone know anyone who would like to teach guitar or violin at the studio?
Today was headache. I hate having to think. Studio is giving me headache. I can't wait until we get everything settled in for good.
P.S. Anyone know anyone who would like to teach guitar or violin at the studio?


5 Comments:
At 7:33 AM,
Jonny said…
How much do you pay your musicians? I'm sure you've done this already, but have you tried posting in the Insane Asylum at Craigie Hall?
And, if don't mind me asking, why quit snowboarding? It seems to be the thing to do.
At 7:33 AM,
Leo said…
WE should go to different places...and try it out...Louise, Nakiska, Fortress, Norquay, Eventually build up to Fernie!! I heard they have 100ft of base snow....CRAZY!
At 7:33 AM,
Jonny said…
Bwahaha! Leo sucks!
At 1:39 PM,
Geo said…
Maybe... you should try taking up Skiing instead. I find that to be quite enjoybale, even going on multiple occasions through the year (based on when I was younger, ofcourse)...
And if you are offering bass guitar lessons, count me in!! for lessons that is
At 7:20 PM,
Havok said…
lol isn't Jacklyn only looking for children as students? :P
Post a Comment
<< Home