jaxsta's

Thursday, February 16, 2006

What sucks?















You know what sucks?

When... I check my email every 2 seconds waiting for an interview time for the past week and when I finally call to find out what's going on, I find out that CBE just forgot to email me the time.

When... there is only 1 lecture of the entire semester that I want to go to, and the time for the interview is in right in the middle of the lecture time, so I can't make it before or after.

When... I leave my packing until the last minute, and can't find my bathing suit anywhere... ANYWHERE!

When... werdnA syas ym golb t'nsaw neve ynnuf tsuj zuc ti saw oot drah ot daer rof mih. HCUO!

See ya in 2 weeks suckas!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Geo said…

    You know what else sucks? Getting to go to Hawaii for 2 weeks, sheesh. :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home