A night with us...
"See those are the generators...," says Jackson
"Is there a shield?," says Geoffrey
"I can't see anything... it's attacking me... what kind of team are we guys?," says Kingston
"Uhhh... An individual team?," says Geoffrey
"R-1!!! R-1!!!"
"I AM R-1-ING!!!" yells Kingston...
Yep, this is what you'll hear if you're hanging out with us on a Sunday night...
"Is there a shield?," says Geoffrey
"I can't see anything... it's attacking me... what kind of team are we guys?," says Kingston
"Uhhh... An individual team?," says Geoffrey
"R-1!!! R-1!!!"
"I AM R-1-ING!!!" yells Kingston...
Yep, this is what you'll hear if you're hanging out with us on a Sunday night...


7 Comments:
At 8:17 PM,
Karen said…
huh? You guys are weird.
At 12:48 AM,
Geo said…
So... we actually ended up finishing the game after you and drew finally left and we could finally stop watching Shanghai Knights. :P Didn't take long to finish the entire game though... a couple hours, but it was pretty good, good laughs. :P
At 10:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
Some other things you might hear if you hang out with us on Sunday:
"Why do they keep throwing to her? No wonder we're losing."
"Don't let her pick the movie. I'm not in the mood to watch a boring movie."
Ha! :)
At 7:04 PM,
Havok said…
I didn't say "what kind of team are we" did I?!?!?
At 10:59 AM,
Geo said…
yup, you did
At 1:39 PM,
Anonymous said…
Jacklyn is a blog spy...she pretends to be doing work but secretly listens to our conversations and blogs about them...you're just like Karen except Karen pretends to sleep and you pretend to do work...nonetheless, you're both spies....oooooooh so creepy! :)
At 6:29 PM,
Jenny said…
no...they're more like easedropping blog spies....
Post a Comment
<< Home