jaxsta's

Friday, February 17, 2006

A Peculiar Party

Before I left, Drew always got mad at me cuz all I ever did was watch HGTV when I was at his house. Bad news, they have it here too... I think I'm addicted.

So you want to hear about a peculiar event at the airport? Our flight got delayed (as usual) and while we were waiting at the gate, I saw my friend from school. On Monday we were both joking about how we were skipping Friday's class. I knew she was going to Las Vegas for reading week. Turns out she was going to San Fransisco and then to Las Vegas... And we were at Saf Fransisco then Hawaii. Anyways, we talked for a bit, and of all the places to sit on the plane (which was small, and only had 4 seats across), I was 6C and 6D and they were 6A and 6B. Talk about a small world. We talked about Education the whole time :P

3 Comments:

  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Havok said…

    you?! you talk about education? i never would've imagined!!!! :) that's pretty crazy stuff there!

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    HGTV and Education... what a combo... maybe you can become the next Martha Stewart and teach home and gardening tips...

     
  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    or become Martha "i am a white theif" Stewart....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home