jaxsta's

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Only bad things happen...

... when you return to Calgary. I've been getting bad news ever since I got back from Hawaii, and I tried to look at the brighter side of things... like Timmy's and my chips... but the ultimate worst just happened.

The dream job for teaching that I had lined up right after I graduated fired me today. Well, they didn't exactly fire me, but they said that the University would not be able to release me until later than the date that they needed me to go in.... and it didn't make sense for them to find a sub for one month, and then have me teach for the second. It would've been the best job cuz that school was so good...

... i'm going to go eat my chips now..........

4 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger Leo said…

    Don't worry....

    things will work out...they always do...

    can I have a chip?

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Geo said…

    Ummm... your newest post doesn't allow for any comments, not even blogger account comments... is that what you want? is that what you really want?

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Blogger Cucumberslices said…

    ^ if it keeps you out then I'm going to guess the answer is, yes.

    :D

    Better luck next time Jacklyn.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home