no fish
Sorry guys, I didn't catch any fish that day. It was kinda sad. I also tried to make up for it by going again the next day, but it seems that I have lost my touch.
In the meantime, I am now free to watch TV for the next 2 days. I do not have ANY students this week after tomorrow! YAY!!!! Today, I am going to watch as much TV as I can... and then I'm going to take a nap. I haven't taken a nap for SOOO long! I'm very excited.
In the meantime, I am now free to watch TV for the next 2 days. I do not have ANY students this week after tomorrow! YAY!!!! Today, I am going to watch as much TV as I can... and then I'm going to take a nap. I haven't taken a nap for SOOO long! I'm very excited.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home